love love love, I won't forget you

Marley, Alondra and funny Sarah :) Hey guys ♥ I just decided to write this post in English and I think it's easy to underst...

Marley, Alondra and funny Sarah :)
Hey guys ♥ I just decided to write this post in English and I think it's easy to understand. You haven't heard much from me the last time but my life was so great and I had nothing on my mind, just 'enjoy' and 'laugh'. This post is for my cuties Marley, Alondra and Sarah (People to People exchange students). On friday evening they arrived and on saturday we went for some sightseeing and a big shopping tour. It was such a wonderful weekend, I'll always remember it. Kisses to all of you :**
Sarah and Alondra - they're so cute♥♥

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Du machst wirklich wunderschöne Bilder. Richtig toll!

    Liebe Grüße,
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. richtig schön!

    Liebe Grüße
    http://halfbakedcakee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für dein Kommentar!